Neocate® Infant DHA/ARA is specially formulated for the dietary management of infants with cow milk allergy (CMA), multiple food allergies (MFA) and related conditions.
- Hypoallergenic: Neocate is less likely to cause an allergic response than other formulas
- Elemental: Ingredients are present in their simplest and purest form so they are easier for the body to process and digest
- Amino acid-based: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are completely non-allergenic
- Nutritionally complete: Neocate provides all of the essential nutrients needed to grow and develop.
Neocate® Infant DHA/ARA is a specially formulated medical food and should only be used under medical supervision. It’s important to always contact a healthcare professional before making any changes to your baby’s diet.
How long does it take to see results with Neocate?
Every baby is different. Some parents have told us that they’ve noticed changes as soon as the first few days, but change can take time. Some research shows it can take that 2 weeks to see the full improvement in signs and symptoms of food allergy. Be sure to talk to your baby’s healthcare team if you are unsure about any changes you see.
Nutricia Neocate - Hypoallergenic formula with prebiotics and probiotics
The first and only hypoallergenic formula with prebiotics and probiotics, specifically designed for food-allergic infants.
- Hypoallergenic - effectively resolves food allergy symptoms
- Based on 100% non-allergenic free amino acids
- Nutritionally complete for infants 0-12 months