Enfamil EnfaCare NeuroPro
Milk-based, 22 Cal discharge formula for babies born prematurely or with low birth weight.
- Typically used during the first year of life for infants from 1800 grams in weight
- Milk Fat Globule Membrane (MFGM) and DHA to support brain development
- 20% of the fat blend from medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil
Complete nutrition for babies born prematurely. This post-discharge baby formula has increased protein, vitamins, and minerals and promotes excellent catch-up growth.
- Supports better gains in weight, length, and head circumference for premature babies
- Has a unique blend of DHA, lutein, & vitamin E to support brain and eye development
- Has calcium and phosphorus for baby's growing bones
Enfamil Enfacare formula was specifically designed for babies born prematurely. This formula has proven growth benefits for preterm babies during their first year.
Helping Preterm Babies Play Catch-Up
Enfamil Enfacare was designed to help premature babies catch-up in growth. By including more protein and nutrients than other formulas, Enfamil Enfacare was specially designed to support the growth and immune systems for babies who need it the most.
Developing Mental and Motor Skills
When a premature baby is born, the first worry is always going to be weight gain and making sure your baby is gaining weight and growing in height. However, there are other ways that Enfamil Enfacare helps.
Enfamil Enfacare is clinically proven to help babies who are born preterm develop their mental and motor skills similar to full-term babies. This specialty formula includes brain nourishing DHA and Choline.
Supplementing with Enfamil Enfacare
For some premature babies, doctors will recommend that breastfed preemies have supplementary feedings with a high-calorie, specialty formula. Enfamil Enfacare is one of the most recommended formulas on the market.
Some of the reasons that doctors recommend Enfamil Enfacare include:
- Brain building nutrition inspired by breast milk
- The only formula that has a fat-protein blend of MFGM and DHA
- Clinically proven to promote catch-up growth
- 22 Cal/fl oz formula with enriched nutrition
Tips for Bottle Feeding a Preemie
Learning how to take care of your baby is hard, but it’s made even more difficult if your baby is a preemie. Everything may just take a little bit more time. Some preemies have a hard time learning to bottle feed. Being able to feed by the breast or bottle is a milestone most babies have to learn before leaving the NICU, so it’s an important skill to master.
Here are a few tips on how to bottle feed:
- Sit your baby up, not laying down in your arms. This will help them stay awake longer.
- Support your baby’s chin and cheeks with one hand and hold the bottle with the other to help with their head control.
- Try different flow nipples to see what works best for your child.
There are many ways to help your preemie infant grow big and strong. Using Enfamil Enfacare is just one way to help your baby gain weight and stay healthy.