Enfamil Infant Formula
Enfamil Infant formula is the #1 most recommended brand by pediatricians. When a trusted pediatrician gives a recommendation, parents take their recommendations to heart. That’s why Enfamil Infant formula is so popular – because doctors trust it.
In fact, more than 8 out of 10 birthing hospitals use Enfamil Infant formula.
The Best Formula for Your Baby
Enfamil knows that no two babies are the same, which is why they offer many different formulas to fit the needs of your child.
At Insurance Covered Baby Formulas, we offer Enfamil Infant formula that may be covered by your insurance. Here is a sampling of some of our Enfamil Infant formula options that we offer:
- A hypoallergenic formula with MCT oil for infants who have trouble absorbing fats
- EnfaCare NeuroPro
- The only brand with brain-building MFGM, an ingredient clinically shown to improve developmental milestones by the time they turn one
- PurAmino Jr, PurAmino DHA and ARA
- An amino-acid based medical food for children with severe cow’s milk protein or multiple food protein allergies
- Nutramigen Formula with Enflora LGG
- Hypoallergenic infant formula powder with Enflora LGG probiotic
We offer many more Enfamil Infant formulas also, as we know that hospitals and doctors trust the brand.
Enfamil Infant formulas offer long-term results and recent clinical studies have shown that Enfamil Infant formula helps babies learn well past their infant stage. Also, moms return to Enfamil to feed their babies over and over. The quality of the product and the support Enfamil offers their parents make it a brand that is trusted by parents everywhere. By focusing on nutrition, Enfamil produces formulas that nourish babies and prepare them for a happy, healthy life.
Pregestimil DHA & ARA - Formula for fat malabsorption problems
Designed for infants who experience fat malabsorption and who may also be sensitive to intact proteins.
- Hypoallergenic protein source (extensively hydrolyzed casein)
- 55% of the fat from medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil
- DHA and ARA, important nutrients that promote brain and eye development
Enfamil EnfaCare NeuroPro - Milk-based, 22 Cal discharge formula for premature babies
Milk-based, 22 Cal discharge formula for babies born prematurely or with low birth weight.
- Typically used during the first year of life for infants from 1800 grams in weight
- Milk Fat Globule Membrane (MFGM) and DHA to support brain development
- 20% of the fat blend from medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil
PurAmino DHA & ARA by Enfamil - Hypoallergenic amino acid-based formula
Hypoallergenic amino acid-based formula.
- 100% of infants fed PurAmino had no allergic reactions/adverse events
- Formulated with 33% MCT oil to help facilitate fat absorption
- Nutrionally complete, lactose-free